Terms and Conditions
1) All of our controllers are hand built and as such have a lead time. We aim for 10 working days to build the controller however this may vary depending on demand at the time of ordering and may be longer or indeed shorter. Shipping times vary depending on location but all orders are processed through the Royal Mail and the fastest available delivery options are used.
2) Kustom Kontrollers offer a 14-day money back guarantee on all products starting from the day the item is delivered. During this period if you are unhappy with the product then you are able to return it for a full refund. Postage costs will not be reimbursed. The item must be returned in all original packaging. KK must be notified before the end of the period so we can authorise your return. If the controller is not in its original packaging or the customer notifies KK after the 14 days then your refund request will be refused.
3) All controllers sold by KK come with 6 months warranty; this is issued and covered by KK. If the warranty sticker is removed or damaged then your warranty is void. This warranty covers the electrical functionality of the controller and does not cover general wear and tear, misuse or intentional damage.
4) All designs are covered in our 6-month design warranty. This covers any discolouring, chroming, fading, peeling, or any other issues on any of our designs. If the warranty sticker is removed the warranty is void.
5)Standard 6 months warranty does not cover damage caused by human error and/or accidental damage.
6)All controllers manufactured by KK are tested using only official Microsoft/Sony headsets. Kustom Kontrollers cannot be held liable for any 3rd party/non official headsets not working with a controller. If a customer wishes to return a controller because of such a fault, the return will be denied. Please ensure your third party headset is compatible with the same version of controller you are wishing to purchase.
7)The customer must always pay the return postage costs unless the wrong item has been received, In which case the customer will be issued with a pre-paid postage label.
8) The delivery service that the customer paid for their original order is a non refundable service if the product has been shipped and the service exhausted.
9) When returning an item the customer must use Royal Mail’s second class signed service. The cost of this is £3.82 and gives the customer tracking for their return. If the customer uses an alternative method then KK will not reimburse postage costs if eligible.
10) If a fault occurs with the controller within the first 14 days then the customer must pay for the return postage charge and must use Royal Mails second class signed for service at £3.82. Once the controller arrives to KK, the controller will be tested and if the fault is evident then the postage costs can be refunded.
11) For faulty items if KK are notified after the 14-day return period or when the controller is received by KK and no fault is found then the refund of postage costs will be refused. If the customer chooses to use a different more expensive delivery service a maximum of £3.82 can only be refunded.
12) All controllers are hand made and manufactured to order, therefore the advised delivery time starts from when the products have been manufactured.
13) During busy periods KK do reserve the right to extend delivery times to ensure a high quality control standard is achievable and consistent.
14) All prices are fully inclusive of VAT (Value Added Tax).
15) All controllers are designed and manufactured by KK All designs and customised parts are manufactured by KK. Designs are registered and protected under the trademark and IPO belonging to KK
16) KK cannot guarantee any order to arrive in time for Christmas if the item is ordered after the advised cut off date. This date can change year on year but will always be clearly stated on our website before an order is placed.
• KK are committed to protecting your privacy. We only collect information about you to process your order, we do not use these details to send you unsolicited information. We will never pass your personal or order details to any other company, other than to fulfil the delivery of your order.
• When you make a purchase from our website, you will be asked to provide your name, email address, billing address, delivery address, phone number and payment details. Details of all your order transactions are stored.
• The information we hold about you needs to be accurate and up to date. You can check and amend the information we hold about you. The personal information that we hold about you is held in accordance with our internal security policies.
• We may also monitor who accesses our website, for example we may automatically collect access information about you, such as the type of internet browser you use, the website from which you have come from to land on our website and your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet) which is automatically recognised by our web server such information enables us to assess our users, to build a profile.
• We may, with consent, use your customer email address for marketing purposes. Your email will never be disclosed to any third-parties. You may revoke this consent by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link on any marketing email, or alternatively cancel from your account.
• KK requires your address information to ensure all your orders are processed and delivered efficiently.
• All transactions take place away from our website via a secure server link (SSL) utilising the latest HTTPS encryption technology. This server is owned & operated by PayPal which is the most widely used payment gateway in the UK.
• We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
If you experience any issues in the first instance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Products can be returned within 14 days if they have been unopened and are undamaged. We do not cover return shipping. Return address: Kustom Kontrollers, 2 Edradour Place, Kilmarnock, KA31US, United Kingdom